Clear acoustic tube is hidden behind the ear, hard to see and covert. It is comfortable, stays put and helps overcome background noise. Supplied with one spare earbud. This earbud earpiece is compatible with the following Icom handheld two-way radios: IC-F14, IC-F14S, IC-F15, IC-F15S, IC-F21BR, IC-F21GM, IC-F22SR, IC-F24, IC-F24S, IC-F25, IC-F25S, IC-F25SR, IC-F3021S, IC-F3021T, IC-F3022S, IC-F3022T, IC-F3GS, IC-F3GT, IC-F4021S, IC-F4021T, IC-F4022S, IC-F4022T, IC-F4029SDR, IC-F43GS(MT), IC-F43GT(MT), IC-F44GS(MT), IC-F44GT(MT), IC-F4GS, IC-F4GT, IC-V8, IC-V85, IC-V85E, etc.
- Similar to mobile phone earpiece.
- Single wire system with Microphone and PTT combined in the inline housing.
- Excellent audio quality.
- Has covert possibilities as this earpiece is likely associated with mobile phone.
- Connects directly to the radio for handsfree operation.
- Includes movable clip along the cord to clip on shirts.
- Connector Type: Screw-on 2-Jack Plug (3.5 mm Stereo and 2.5 mm Stereo, Space Between is 6.7 mm)
- Cable Overall Length: 130 cm (without Acoustic Tube)
- Earphone Model: MM15IN32
- Transducer: Moving Coil Dynamic Speaker
- Impedance: 32 Ohm ±10% @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity: 110 ± 3dB @ 1KHz
- Resonance Frequency (F0): 400Hz ± 20%
- Frequency Respond: F0 ~ 9KHz
- Rated Input Power: 200mW
- Maximum Input Power: 500mW
- Microphone Model: F6050AL342
- Transducer: Electorate Condenser Microphone
- Sensitivity: -34 ± 2dB @ 1KHz
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhm @ 1kHz (Max)
- Directivity: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 100Hz ≈ 16KHz
- Operational Voltage: 3V (Standard), 10V (Max)
- Current Consumption: 0.5mA (Max)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -34dB @ 1kHz (Min)