Our Electricity Socket Testers are must haves for any electrician or for any homeowner for that matter!
They test a socket’s wiring inside to find faults. They also do complete loop tests!
They are very user friendly. You just plug into a socket that you need to test. If the internal wiring will have an issue, our Electricity Socket Testers will let you know immediately by using a tandem of LED and audio clear tone indicators.
As an added premium, unlike other competing socket tester products in the market, they will relay to you specifically what element of the wire is creating problems. It could be the neutral, earth or live.
These socket testers also perform comprehensive true checks of earth loop impedance. Three colored LED indicators will signal to you if the loop test is good (showing green), needs more checking (you see yellow) or connotes an immediate check (red).
They come complete with an easy to read guide which comes with the socket testers.
- Brand Name: GVDA
- Colour: Black
- Material: Flame Retardant ABS
- Plug Type: EU / US / UK
- Voltage: 48 V – 250 V 45 – 65 Hz
- RCD Test: > 30 mA (EU / UK Plug)
- RCD Working Voltage: 220 V ± 20 V
- GFCI Test: > 5mA (US Plug)
- GFCI Working Voltage: 110 V ± 20 V
- Voltage Measurement: 48 V ~ 250 V / 45 ~ 65 Hz
- Accuracy: ± (2.0% +2)
- Working Environment: 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃, 20% ~ 75% RH
- Storage Environment: – 10 ℃ ~ 50 ℃, 20% ~ 80% RH
- Safety Rating: EN61010 – 1,- 2 – 030, EN61326-1, CAT II 300 V
- Item Size: 62 x 65 x 55 mm
- Item Weight: UK 64 g, EU 59 g, US 53 g
- Package Size: 7.5 x 7.4 x 7.3 cm
- Package Weight: UK 90 g, EU 86 g, US 79 g