Excellent Performance – With innovative design, the BD555 delivers enhanced performance in comparison to analogue radios. DMR digital radios with extended talk range, reliable performance and negligible interference provide the stable communication platform organisations seek.
Rugged and Reliable – The BD555 has been designed and tested to meet MIL-STD-810G, which include temperature shock, vibration, high & low temperature / humidity and also IP54 rating providing protection against dust and water ingress, guaranteeing reliable communications in various working environments.
Clear Audio – The digital encoding and correction technology incorporated in the radio gives greater clarity for voice transmission. This allows greater distance coverage with clearer audio signal.
Dual-Mode – The BD555 can support both analogue and digital modes on the same hardware, quickly switching between the two operation modes.
Display – The BD555 has an intuitive 0.91″ display, which can show the channel alias, caller ID and alias, zone number, battery indicator, high/low power and signal intensity.
- Dual modes (analogue & digital)
- 256 channels, 16 zones 64 contacts in digital mode
- Operates under 16 hours (in digital mode) a duty cycle of 5 – 5 – 90 @ 1500 mAh
- Digital voice call function
- Scan (analogue channel only or digital channel only)
- One touch call
- MIL-STD-810 G & IP54 compliance
- TDMA Direct Mode
- Analogue & Digital Mixed Channel Receiving
- Emergency Alarm (via programming)
- Standard antenna
- Li-ion battery (1500 mAh)
- Switching power adapter
- Single-unit charger
- Nylon strap
- Belt clip