Analogue & Digital Auto-Detect – Compatible with analogue conventional and digital conventional modes. This allows the MD615 to simultaneously monitor analogue and digital modes, automatically responding in each mode. This presents an easy solution when migrating from analogue to digital.
Powerful Coverage – With a high RF power output up to 50 W, the MD615 can dramatically increase your communication range.
Double Capacity in Direct Mode – Based on DMR TDMA technology, you can have two voice calls simultaneously in direct mode.
Pseudo Trunking – Several talk groups share the same frequency, and each one of them can dynamically choose to use one of the slots to talk. This is a two-slot-trunked mode. While time-slot 1 is busy, the MD615 will use time-slot 2 to transmit.
Emergency Alarm / Call – Use the orange emergency button to initiate an emergency alarm and call to other radios.
- Up to 256 channels
- 12.5 / 25 selectable channel spacing
- Channel Scan
- IP54 and MIL-STD-810 G to ensure outstanding performance in harsh environments
- Digital voice call function
- Optional GPS (external accessory)
- DMR Services (remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert)
- Basic digital encryption (40 / 64 / 256 bits) and scrambler in analogue mode
- Pseudo trunk operation (DMO & RMO)
- True two slot in DMO
- Multi-Site Roaming
- DTMF signalling (analogue mode)
- One-touch call / text message / digital features
- Digital emergency
- Remote speaker microphone
- Microphone hanger and screws
- 15A tube fuse
- Mounting Bracket
- Power cord
- User Manual