DMR never looked so good – The Hytera PD365 excels through its stylish and compact design, smartphone format, and intuitive operation. Weighing just 160 g, the models can be carried conveniently and with ease, even on long shifts.
Support of analogue and digital mobile radio – The PD365 was developed in compliance with the ETSI DMR standard. The handheld radio supports conventional DMR operation, and can also be operated in analogue mode.
Integrated antenna design – The unique integrated antenna design enables excellent availability, without a large antenna.
Affordable pricing – Not only does the PD3 series offer a vast array of functionality, but also a quick, no-nonsense introduction to digital mobile radio at a fair price.
Longer battery life – Its 2000 mAh lithium-ion battery enables the PD365 to achieve an operating time of at least 12 hours in digital mode, on a 5 – 5 – 90 duty cycle.
- UHF (400 – 440 MHz or 430 – 470 MHz)
- Dual-mode (analogue & digital)
- 256 channels 16 zones
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre-programmable message)
- Wireless charging compatible (product code PD365 W, requires POA113 kit)
- One-touch call / text message
- MIL-STD-810 C / D / E / F / G standard
- IP54 Compliance
- Micro USB Charging
- Li-ion Battery (2000 mAh)
- Power Adapter
- Nylon Strap
- Belt Clip
- User Manual