Higher sound quality – DMR technology supports various methods to manage channel noise, ensuring a higher voice quality than conventional analogue radio. This applies particularly to the outside edges of the coverage area.
More available channels – In contrast to conventional analogue radio devices, our digital radios over 16 analogue channels, as well as 16 digital channels.
Longer battery life – Thanks to the TDMA process used, our radios achieve a battery life in digital mode that can last up to 40% longer than a traditional analogue radio.
Licence-free DMR radio – Hytera licence-free DMR radios are the first of their kind on the market. This means they can be used without an operating licence, but aren’t limited on features. On top of this, Hytera PMR446 radios feature state-of-the-art digital radio technology.
Analogue and digital capabilities – Hytera licence-free DMR products support analogue signals as well as digital. This allows users to communicate with pre-existing analogue radio signals and devices, as well as other DMR products.
- Dimensions: 107 × 55 × 23 mm
- Weight: 160 g
- Dual-mode (analogue & digital)
- 32 Channels over 2 zones
- 12.5 / 25 KHz selectable channel spacing
- Operating time of 18 hours (DMR) or 16 hours analogue under a duty cycle of 5 – 5 – 90
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre-programmable message)
- Scanning (analogue or digital channels)
- One-touch call / text message
- MIL-STD-810 C / D / E / F / G standard
- IP54 Compliance
- Li-ion Battery (2000 mAh)
- Power Adapter
- Nylon Strap
- Belt Clip
- User Manual