Integrated RFID reader (PD415) – Use with RFID tags and checkpoints to transmit patrol information back to Hytera’s patrol software via radio signal.
Impressive voice quality – With embedded digital technology, the PD415 produces outstanding voice quality, even in noisy environments, and at the outer perimeters of radio coverage.
Improved utilisation of the frequency spectrum – Thanks to the TDMA method, DMR radios make it possible to configure the available bandwidth with double the channel capacity of conventional analogue radio. This has a clear mitigating effect on increasing spectrum scarcity.
Mixed analogue and digital channel – This function ensures that the PD415 can detect both analogue and digital signals and change automatically to the relevant operating mode.
Robust build quality – The PD415 is dust and water-resistant (IP54) and meets US military standard MIL-STD-810 C / D / E / F / G.
- Integrated RFID reader
- MIL-STD-810 C / D / E / F / G standards
- IP55 Compliance
- Dual Mode (analogue & digital)
- TDMA Direct Mode in DMO
- 256 channel capacity, 3 zones
- Supports mix (analogue & digital) channel
- One Touch Call / Text message
- Digital voice call function
- Digital text message function (pre-programmable message)
- Standard Antenna
- Li-ion Battery (1500 mAh)
- Single Charger & power supply
- Leather Strap
- Belt Clip