Refined and lightweight – The PD665 is only 27 mm deep, making it particularly slim. The chassis is encased in a high-quality aluminium metal frame and with a weight of only 310 g, the handset is easy to carry for long operations.
Longer battery life – With its 1500 mAh standard lithium-ion battery, the PD665 can achieve an operating time in digital mode of at least 16 hours. With the optionally available 2000-mAh battery, this could be increased to 20 hours.
Pseudo trunked radio – The PD665 can be operated in TDMA Direct Mode and Pseudo-Trunk mode. This assignment of the available bandwidth with double the number of channels leads to a significant easing of the increasing shortage of frequencies in the operation of DMR mobile radio systems compared to analogue mobile radio systems.
Expanded UHF frequency range – The frequency range in UHF is offered from 400 MHz to 527 MHz.
Support of analogue and digital mobile radio – The PD665 was developed in compliance with the ETSI DMR standard. It supports conventional DMR operation and can also be used in analogue mode. This makes the terminals of the PD6 series the ideal companion for the migration to digital mobile radio.
System solution for larger networks – In addition to conventional DMR (DMR Tier II) and analogue modes, all PD6 series radios support operation in DMR trunked (Tier III), XPT digital trunking and MPT 1327 systems.
- MIL-STD-810 C / D / E / F / G and IP67 certification
- Pseudo Trunk (DMO & RMO)
- True 2-Slot in DMO
- Basic / advanced digital encryption and Scrambler feature in analogue mode
- Supports multiple analogue signalling modes (HDC1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone)
- DMRA Data Service
- One-Touch Call / Text
- Radio enable / disable (only decode), remote monitor (only decode), and Priority Interrupt
- Dual Mode (Analogue & Digital)
- Expanded UHF frequency range of 400 – 527 MHz
- Standard Antenna
- Li-ion Battery (1500 mAh)
- Single Charger
- Leather Strap
- Belt Clip