BROADBAND AND NARROWBAND CONVERGENCE
PDC550 enables the collaboration of multiple communication modes including broadband and narrowband networks as well as public and private networks in multiple scenarios. Users can not only hear but also see clearly, so they can calmly respond, control the situation, and make decisions in the shortest time.
RUGGED AND COMPACT DESIGN
With exquisite structural technology, MIL-STD-810G, IP68 and 1.2 m drop-test ratings, PDC550 is equipped to perform in the harshest environments.
PDC550 provides high compatibility and security performance. Multiple applications can run on it, and its open API allows third-parties to develop and customise applications – perfect for OR code recognition, facial recognition and licence plate recognition.
LOUD AND CLEAR VOICE QUALITY
With dual-mic noise suppression technology and its powerful voice recognition function, human voice in noisy environments can be extracted effectively. The PDC550’s built-in 1 W (up to 2.5 W) speaker provides loud and clear audio quality for a versatile voice service.
The PDC550’s 5 inch industrial-grade HD touch screen adopts the third-generation glass or Corning Gorilla Glass. It is visible even under strong light, and the multi-touch screen can be used even with gloves and in the rain. The back holding design and side anti-slip texture makes the device extremely ergonomic, ensuring a smooth, user-friendly operation.
MULTIPLE SECURITY MECHANISMS
Security is of absolute importance for professional users. PDC550 has three key security mechanisms:
- Communication security: the TF card slot design is used for communication and hardware encryption.
- Application security: the radio uses professional MDM software that can remotely control all terminal applications. All applications must complete signature authentication before upload to MDM, eliminating malicious codes.
- DMR conventional and LTE PTT communication
- Mission-critical interactive design
- Loud and clear voice quality
- Rugged, reliable design
- Converge multiple technologies into one smart device