A very robust and high-quality throat microphone designed to function in high noise environments, the microphone transducers can be positioned on both sides of the neck thus ensuring good transmission.
This is to fit all radios that use the Kenwood two-pin jack. Also fitted with acoustic tube earphones for perfect reception. There is a large heavy-duty PTT switch enabling this complete microphone system to be worn under heavy uniforms or special clothing.
Technical Specifications (Speaker):
- Output Level: 102 +/- 3 dB
- Impedance: 32 ohm +/- 15%
- Frequency Range: 450 – 20,000 Hz
- Audio Output: 30 mW
Technical Specifications (Microphone):
- Type: Omnidirectional condenser
- Sensitivity: -65 dB +/- 2 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 – 16,000 Hz
- Operating Voltage: 3 V
- Current Consumption: Max 50 mA
- Impedance: 2.2K ohms