A very robust and high-quality throat microphone designed to function in high noise environments; the microphone transducers can be positioned on both sides of the neck thus ensuring good transmission.
This is designed to fit all radios that use the Icom / standard two-pin jack without the right-angled plug. Also fitted with acoustic tube earphones for perfect reception. There is a large heavy-duty PTT switch enabling this complete microphone system to be worn under heavy uniforms or special clothing.
Technical Specifications (Speaker):
- Output Level: 102 + / – 3 dB
- Impedance: 32 Ω + / – 15 %
- Frequency Range: 450 – 20000 Hz
- Audio Output: 30 mW
Technical Specifications (Microphone):
- Type: Omnidirectional condenser
- Sensitivity: – 65 dB + / – 2 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 – 16000 Hz
- Operating Voltage: 3 V
- Current Consumption: Max 50 mA
- Impedance: 2.2 KΩ