This software provides memory management for the Yaesu FTM-350 series. There are now two versions of the software. SW19YA-E is the version to use if you have a non-Japanese model FTM-350, and SW19YA-J is the version to use if you have a Japanese model FTM-350. The same license works with both versions – just buy one license.
- Backup / restore of the FTM-350 clone memory
- Modify memories
- Add / delete / move memories
- Cut / copy / paste memories
- Sort memories by frequency or name
- Analyse and report on duplicate frequencies
- Edit PMS memories
- Edit VFOs
- Change the values in the radio’s menus and APRS/GPS settings
- Print memories
The Import / Export facility enables you to exchange memory information between the following radios by using. CSV format memory definition files. You will also need to use the appropriate SWxxYA software for the target radio.
- FT-817, FT-847, FT-857, FT-897 (including ND and D models), FT-1802, FT-1807, FT-1900, FT-2800, FT-2900, FT-7800, FT-7900, FT-8800, FT-8900, FT-60, FT-250, FT-270, VR-5000, VX-3, VX-8, VX-110, VX-150, VX-120, VX-170, VX-177
- VX-2, VX-5, VX-6, VX-7 – using the Commander range of software by Jim Mitchell, KC8UNJ
Memory definitions can also be imported from TravelPlus for Repeaters using. TPE files, and from ButelSoftware’s ARC250.
The program runs on a standard PC that has an available COM port for connection to the transceiver and the COM port must be one with an FTDI USB chip. It has been developed and tested on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, and should also run successfully on Windows 2000. It will not run on Windows 8 RT version which does not support desktop applications. The minimum screen resolution is 800 x 600 but 1024 x 768 and above is recommended.
Software is provided as a digital download. All required activation keys will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours.