This software provides memory management for the Yaesu VR-5000 Communications Receiver.
- Backup / restore of the VR-5000 memory
- Modify memories
- Move memories within a bank, or from one bank to another
- Add / delete / mask / un-mask memories
- Import / Export memory definitions using CSV files
- Sort memories by frequency or name
- Analyse and report on duplicate frequencies
- Add new bank definitions
- Modify existing Bank definitions
- Add / mask / unmask PMS definitions
- Modify PMS scanning range definitions
- Print memories, banks, PMS definitions, rig settings and S.CALL details
- Masked memories are highlighted in red
- The priority channel is highlighted in yellow
- Change the values in the VR-5000’s Set Config menus
- Change S.CALL station names and frequencies
The program runs on a standard PC that has an available COM port for connection to the receiver. The COM port may be a conventional Serial port or one attached to a USB adapter. It has been developed and tested on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, and should also run successfully on Windows 98 / ME and Windows / NT4. It will not run on Windows 8 RT version which does not support desktop applications. The minimum screen resolution is 800 x 600 but 1024 x 768 is recommended.
Software is provided as a digital download. All required activation keys will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours.