RUGGED DESIGN WITH A SENSE OF SOPHISTICATION
Work confidently with a business phone designed to perform in any environment, whether you’re out in the field, subjected to the elements, or back in the office. The Samsung Xcover 4’s rugged design blends durability with a slim, stylish look. At just 9.7 mm thick, it’s an elegant smartphone that’s easy to grip, comfortable to hold, and built to keep up with even the toughest work day.
- Design – Designed to perform in tough environments
- IP68 water and dust resistant – built to withstand extreme conditions
- Touch sensitivity – Super-sensitive touch in almost any environment
- MIL-STD 810G Certification (Anti-shock) – military-grade protection for your smartphone
- Replaceable battery – work for longer with replaceable 2,800 mAh battery
- Active key – get to work with a single touch programmable side key
- Display – your work displayed clearly on a 5″ HD display
- Camera – take pictures anywhere using the 13 MP rear-facing and 5 MP front-facing cameras
- Storage – store more of what you need for work with 16 GB hard memory
- Processor – the fast phone for when you’re in the field with 1.4 GHz quad-core processor
- Samsung Knox – defence-grade security from the chip up
PUSH-TO-TALK (PTT) FOR BUSINESS USERS
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s is compatible with Zebra Workforce Connect, the business push-to-talk (PTT) application which enables workers to be just the touch of a button away from one another, no matter where they are.
Google Material Design – because it looks, feels and operates just how employees are used to with their personal phones, staff training required is minimal.
Two-way radio features – individual call, group call, emergency, messaging, location services and call playback are just some of the functions.
Nationwide coverage – this means that employees can enjoy efficient and instant PTT communication no matter where they are in the world.