The new Uniden Bearcat EZI 33XLT is a handheld scanner in a compact design and covers low VHF, FM, Airband, VHF and UHF bands. This scanner has replaced Uniden UBC30XLT model.
The small size of the Uniden Bearcat EZI 33XLT makes it easy for the user to take it out in the field by attaching it to the belt or carrying it in a pocket. The scanner is made from robust materials.
The fixed channels are placed in nine banks, one for each scanning band, thus allowing for very easy access to all the interesting, pre-programmed frequencies. This scanner can search all available frequencies covered by this model in five search bands, which makes it easy for the scanner beginner to search through all frequencies.
This scanner comes with 3 x AA 1.5 V Alkaline batteries only.
Uniden Bearcat EZI 33XLT also has features for controlling the scan process such as starting the search, stopping the search and jumping to the next active channel.
Box includes EZI 33XLT scanner, antenna, belt clip, 3 x AA batteries, earphone and instructions manual.
Please note that it is not possible to use an external speaker on this particular scanner model. The audio output socket is meant for a headphone and not for an external speaker so if you plug in an external speaker, the sound will always be of bad quality.
Features / frequency range:
- 3 One-touch instant channels
- 9 Pre-programmed service banks
- 78 – 87.295 MHz Low VHF band
- 87.3 – 107.950 MHz FM broadcast
- 108 – 136.991 MHz Aircraft band
- 137 – 174 MHz VHF band
- 406 – 512 MHz UHF band
- Channels: 180
- Frequency steps: 5 / 6.25 / 10 / 12.5 kHz (8.33 / 12.5 kHz – Aircraft bands)
- Scan speed: 30 step / sec
- Banks: 9
- Receiver sensitivity: 0.4 µV / 0.9 µV
- IF rejection: 60 dB
- Antenna: 50 Ohm
- Audio output: 490 mW in 24 Ohm
- Power supply: 3 x AA batteries 4.5 V DC (Batteries included)
- Dimensions: 53 x 28 x 104 mm
- Weight: 100 g